The church of Our Lady of Mandrakina , which is dedicated to the Virgin Mary and St. Panteleimon , built in the 18th century . In 1944 he suffered severe destruction and restored after approximately five years .
The building of the Church of the Blessed Virgin Mandrakina maintains elaborate symmetric exterior with pediment . The jambs of toskanadorikes sided and four-sided bell tower with ornate edge , which was renovated in 1860 by architect John Chronis impress any passerby . The ground level of the temple is below the level of the square , surrounded by a small courtyard .
photo gallery: Marc Ryckaert