The historical All Saints’ and Panagia Vlaherna‘s church was first built in the year 1688, by Ieromonach Ieremias Sporos, in the area where it still is (Lazanieri cantouni). 

A small fraternity gave life to the church. In the year 1851 the Fraternity of The Butchers, who used to have a small church consecrated to the Panagia Vlaherna in the New Fortress of Corfu, proposed to All Saint’s fraternity the unification of the two churches, as theirs had been destroyed by the British, who occupied Corfu.


Directions - Church of All Saints (Center)

Places and Businesses nearby - Church of All Saints (Center)

select from the categories above

corfu advisor loader