The Cathedral of Corfu , Notre Spilaiotissa , built in 1577 on the spot where stood the old church of Agios Vasilios . The temple is dedicated to the Virgin Spilaiotissa as after the destruction of the temple of the same name , the image was transferred here , to St. Blaise whose temple was in this position , and St. Theodora , whose relic is kept inside the temple .
Morphological classed Eptanesian Royal aisled churches. Impression cause Renaissance elements external aspect.
Beyond the silver casket with the relics of Saint Theodora , is valued Byzantine iconostasis and a number of important paintings from the 14th , 15th and 16th century .